Meet your stylist, Alannah
Alannah has won over a dozen provincal and national hairdressing awards and is a bronze level hair competition judge.
She specializes in creating personalized signature designs and colours for an executive business clientele.
Alannah has traveled to 36 countries on 6 continents, and loves planning her next adventure
She is an amateur beekeeper, advanced scuba diver, loves yoga and occasionally snow-shoeing
Fur mama to rescues Snoopy and Sahara, German Shepard mixes. A perfect summer day is hanging with a glass of red wine and the doggies by a fire.
Passionate about sharing her skills, Alannah is a volunteer with Hair Aid. she recently returned from teaching women basic hair cutting skills in the Philippines.
- winner of the new entrepreneur of the year award, 2020 Sherwood Park chamber of commerce
- Owner of RP Self Centre, a womens entrepreneur collective that Rock Paper Hair is located inside
- 14 provincial and national hair styling awards
- 2020, 2019 + 2018 Semi finalist, 2017 finalist for Alberta hairstylist of the year
- Advanced training in Portugal, Las Vegas, Toronto, New York and Belgium
- trainer for Team Alberta, Skills Canada
- Bronze level master judge
- Judge for Skills Alberta and onstage career presenter